Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-27 Origin:Site
Now there are many types of flooring, but the anti-corrosion flooring belongs to the KBS wpc laminate flooring. As a new type of environmentally friendly wood-plastic composite material products, KBS wpc laminate flooring is characterized by strong anti-corrosion properties, so it is popular among consumers. Next, let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of wood-plastic flooring and the construction methods and precautions of wood-plastic flooring.
KBS wpc laminate flooring
The advantages of KBS wpc laminate flooring are as follows
1. Waterproof and moisture proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot and swell and deform after absorbing moisture in wet and watery environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
2. Insect-proof and termite-proof, effectively prevent insect harassment and prolong service life.
3. Colorful, with many colors to choose from. Not only has natural wood feeling and wood texture, but also can customize the color according to your own personality
4. It has strong plasticity, can easily realize personalized modeling, and fully reflect the personalized style.
5. High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, recyclable. The product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.2, which is lower than the EO level standard. It is an environmental protection standard for Europe. It can be recycled and saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society.
6. High fire resistance. It can effectively flame retardant, and its fire rating reaches B1 level. It will self-extinguish in case of fire and will not produce any toxic gas.
7. Good machinability, can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled, and the surface can be painted.
8. The installation is simple, the construction is convenient, no complicated construction technology is needed, and the installation time and cost are saved.
9. No cracking, no swelling, no deformation, no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, and save later repair and maintenance costs.
10. The sound absorption effect is good, and the energy saving is good, so that the indoor energy saving is up to more than 30%.
Disadvantages of wood-plastic flooring: sometimes it has uneven quality and poor weather resistance.
That’s the basic introduction of the advantages and disadvantages of the wpc laminate flooring. If you encounter any problems about anything, please feel free to send us inquiry and we will do our best to assist you to solve the issue.