Views: 113 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-24 Origin: Site
Everyone will encounter a lot of problems in the use of flooring in daily life. Let me briefly introduces the use techniques here.
WPC laminate flooring care
1. The humidity in the room should not be too high. Keep the floor dry and bright.
2. Pay attention to prevent heavy metal sharp objects, glass porcelain, shoe nails and other solid objects from scratching the floor during daily use. If the painted surface is damaged, you can use ordinary varnish to repair it or ask someone to repair it.
3. In order to maintain the beauty of WPC laminate flooring and extend the life of the painted surface, wax it every six months (or less), wipe the stains off before waxing, and then evenly apply a layer of floor wax on the surface. After drying, wipe with a soft cloth until smooth and shiny.
4. If the outdoor humidity is greater than the indoor humidity, you can confine the doors and windows to keep the indoor humidity low. If the outdoor humidity is less than the indoor humidity, you can open the doors and windows to reduce the indoor humidity.
5. Do not expose the floor to open flames or place high-power electric heaters directly on the floor. It is forbidden to place strong acid and alkaline substances on the floor, and do not allow water stains to stay on the solid wood composite floor for a long time.
6. Special stains are cleaned up: oil stains, paints, inks can be wiped with a special degreasing oil: if it is blood stains, juice, wine, beer and other residues can be wiped with a wet rag or a rag dipped in an appropriate amount of cleaner Strong acid and alkali liquids should not be used to clean the floor; in the case of drugs or pigments, the stain must be removed before it dissolves into the surface of WPC wood flooring.
7. A lot of floor separation occurs on the balcony or window; this is the result of exposure. Prolonged exposure of wooden floors may also cause the paint film to blister, change color, and even fall off. Therefore, curtains should be pulled in hot weather to avoid direct sunlight on the floor.
Under normal circumstances, the renovation period of a house is about 8 years. The precautions for the maintenance of these floors are to make our floors stable and stable for 8 to 10 years. The total cost of the floor occupies a relatively large part of the entire renovation cost. Choosing a reliable WPC flooring manufacturer can help you save a lot of cost.
WPC laminate flooring cleaning
When cleaning WPC laminate flooring, you can first clean the dust and sundries with a clean broom, and then manually wipe with a water-dried cloth. If the area is too large, you can wash the cloth mop, and then hang it to drip dry to mop the ground. Never wash with water or clean with a damp cloth or mop. If there is any water-containing substance spilled on the ground, it should be wiped with a dry rag immediately. Prolonged flooding is prohibited.